[PSUBS-MAILIST] California meet

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 29 23:12:07 EDT 2017

Hi Hank,

Nope, we decided to relax in eastern Oregon after the eclipse rather than go further south and west to Redding.  We may try checking it out in the spring, but there wasn't much interest from the group for a west coast convention.  It seems most psubers are in the east.

The eclipse was spectacular.  We were right on centre line with perfectly clear skies.  Took a few photos through the telescope.  Very cool.

Tim