[PSUBS-MAILIST] batteries

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 30 02:12:19 EDT 2017

Rick,
I am not familiar with the k350 battery set up, but are there two
battery pods with 3 x 12V batteries in each pod?
What are the other k350 owners doing? Do they run the 3 thrusters
off the 2 battery pods similtaneously i.e. connect both pods in parallel.
If you did this then you would only be drawing half the amps off each
battery pod, than you would be if you were using one.
I wonder what traction batteries mobility scooters use?
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad