[PSUBS-MAILIST] batteries

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 31 09:51:30 EDT 2017

 Right, I forgot you can rotate the motors.  Hank
    On Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 6:00:16 AM MDT, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

  Hi James,I am using continues duty relays and it takes 4 relays per motor.  On my vertical thrusters I am using reversing relays (single relay)  but they are not continues duty, witch is okay.  I want to simplify by using reversing relays (continuous duty) on the main motors.  I thought maybe you already have that and could recommend what works.Hank