[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED recommendations

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Sep 2 21:52:04 EDT 2017

Alan I have ordered two  of the drivers and will do some bench testing.
With my AGM batteries after a full charge I am setting at about 38.5-39V.
The LED driver has a soft start so when my four other LED come on, the
battery voltage will be pull down so I am thinking I will be close but
ok. I will let you know how the test come out.

Regards

Cliff

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <