[PSUBS-MAILIST] k-250 building questions

Philippe Robert via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 6 21:26:49 EDT 2017

Hi,

Tanks for all you'r idea and experiences. AGM is quite expensive ! Tanks
James for the picture !  Hank,James and Alec wow for all of you'r projects
!

Philippe