[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 Angle Stiffener Web Question

Brian via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 7 15:47:12 EDT 2017

I use medical pole clamps.  I scored a box of them on eBay really cheap and
I've used them to mount all sorts of things.  They're usually pretty pricey,
but I got a deal.  It's what I do.  Like the two $8,000 per unit Scubaphones
that I bought for $450.00 total.  Ha!

  I drill or mill them for different purposes and they can hold a lot of
weight.  Replace the thumb screw bolt with a regular bolt.

Google "Medical pole clamp" for all sorts of examples.  Also on eBay if
you're not in a hurry and wait for a good price.