[PSUBS-MAILIST] Finishing O-ring groove

Fri Sep 8 09:39:58 EDT 2017

I used a dremmel once to repair an O ring groove that I damaged.  It
couldn't be put back in the lathe and running something like this
around fixed it a treat.  (It was only a tiny score but stopped the

You could get the dremmel in and just hold it in the groove with the lathe
on really slow speed.

just a thought.

​

On 8 September 2017 at 08:31, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <