[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED light

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 8 17:09:40 EDT 2017

Hank,
I agree with you on using something off the shelf that you can adapt.
I bought at least 15 aluminium lights, hoping to adapt them to an
underwater light. All around $10.
None of them worked out for me, but if I saw anything with potential I
would buy it.
I am doing 4 lights at once which speeds up the process on the lathe,
but it still is a lot of work.
I am still puzzled at you're high lumens, as most car led lights I saw were
a maximum of 100W ( 10,000 lumens)
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad