[PSUBS-MAILIST] Finishing O-ring groove

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 8 17:21:34 EDT 2017

Thanks, Brian & James.
Unfortunately Brian I'm getting that little bit of chatter & I am
needing to sand them down. Am also sanding the mating
surfaces; finishing with 1200 grit & oil.
I had thought of the dremel James. Trouble is that for these
small grooves I would need the grinder on the dremel at the
same profile as the O-ring groove.
I might try bending up a peice of wire & hot glueing on
sand paper.
Not a lot I've found about this while Googling!