[PSUBS-MAILIST] digital depth gauge

Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 12 00:04:17 EDT 2017

You can just use a accumulator bladder (bilb style) like they for air brakes for a oil compensated bladder for the depth gauge. Be sure to use mineral oil, because oil that contains solvents tend to corrode the bladder over time.-Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Date: 9/11/17  7:52 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] digital depth gauge
Hank,I think this is what I bought.https://www.amazon.com/Dwyer-Digital-Pressure-0-25-Accuracy/dp/B009P8WA2YI went looking for mine but couldn't find it. This one is $185- but there are cheaperitems with a smaller pressure range.Cliff also may have this. As Scott said, you can set the reading to feet or meters aswell psi etc. Can't remember who, but someone had theirs set up with a soldersucker full of oil external to the hull & screwed in to a through hull. I guess the trickwould be to find a solder sucker with a suitable thread.Alan

Sent from my iPad