[PSUBS-MAILIST] Drop weight

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 12 22:33:57 EDT 2017

Brian,
sounds like it could be trouble.
You would have to put it in & take it out after every dive.
If you forget about it maybe you could drop your weights on the
road towing home!
Also you may be in an uncontrolled descent & want to drop as much
weight as possible, quickly, & not in 12 hours time.
   For a long time they have been using barley sugar lollies as timers to drop
long lines from various delivery devices!