[PSUBS-MAILIST] absorbent dust (hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles)

Mon Sep 18 15:37:24 EDT 2017

Hi Emile

Yes, I use Sofnolime.  Seems to work well, but I do get a sore throat
and chest cough after 1 hour in sub.  However, I am very sensitive to
allergy.  Might just be me.  I am testing a filter on the outlet.
Just a normal foam air filter like you would have on a carburettor
inlet.  Might be better.  If not I will try a finer filter but I don't
want to restrict the airflow as I have co2 holding good.

Regards
James