[PSUBS-MAILIST] How to wire a plug?

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 19 06:40:12 EDT 2017

 James,That is weird!  is there a chance that the Euro plug has an internal feature that you can not see, that may be moulded into plug.  I would cut it open and see if there is something in there.  Maybe a resistor or something.  Trying with the earth disconnected should have done it.  That means the only difference is in the plug itself.Hank