[PSUBS-MAILIST] charcoal filter

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 19 06:50:58 EDT 2017

Hi All,A while back we were talking about charcoal filtering the sub environment.  Sean suggested a charcoal filter and it has been on my mind.  I think it is a great idea.  I was thinking about putting the charcoal filter on the scrubber intake because my rebreather scrubber is a sealed can.  The other scrubber would need to have the filter on the discharge end.  Has anyone done this.This has come to mind after Scott brought up the smoke issue.  Is there a reason I should not put one at the intake of my rebreather scrubber.  It should help with toxic smoke since it is the scrubber  I can breath through manually.Hank