[PSUBS-MAILIST] charcoal filter

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 19 17:45:25 EDT 2017

Hi Alan
you are right,
Emile is a good ressource too. He made my scrubber, using radial (not
axial) fans, which are better handling back pressure.
I also made my scrubber fatter than Emile's original design, to reduce
delta P, and allow for this extra charcoal back pressure, or to put my two
scrubbers in series.

the other thing is, when not doing much exercize in the sub, and without
the extra charcoal filter, I can put 12V through the fan in one or both
scrubbers, instead of 24V. this way the load and noise go down a lot. and
CO2 not much up.

regards
Antoine

Garanti
sans virus. www.avg.com
<#m_-1882069785374903277_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <