[PSUBS-MAILIST] 36v thruster - rebuild or replace with 12v?

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 28 20:35:36 EDT 2017

 What would we do without eBay.com ?  I also get a lot of materials from our local dump.  When metal comes to the dump it is put in a special area by itself, and the public can salvage\recycle anything that is not in the pile.  I get lots of aluminum plate and tubing and shafting, ss bits and pieces, well all sorts of stuff.  I just picked up two four foot long aluminum square tubes that will become manipulator members ;-)Hank