[PSUBS-MAILIST] 36v thruster - rebuild or replace with 12v?

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 29 17:54:08 EDT 2017

 Rick,You must be getting ready to build your manipulator.  Start watching Ebay for an aluminum air gripper.  That is the tricky part to build, so if you buy an air gripper you can modify it for a manipulator.  You can even find air grippers with a rotary base.  Just look for rotary air gripper and you can make the hand and wrist for a couple hundred dollars.  Hank