[PSUBS-MAILIST] Marlin s101 for sale $80k (lots of > pictures)

Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 6 17:55:11 EDT 2018

Hi Vinod,

I currently have the Marlin under contract - it will not be for sale unless
we decide to pass on it. Our plan is for it to be collectively owned and
operated so there will be opportunities to work on and use it if we proceed
with the purchase. If anyone else would like to be involved, please ping me
off list!

Best,
Shanee

'The fact remains that political frontiers are impervious to our verbal
cultures, while the substantially nonverbal civilization of playfulness
crosses them with the happy freedom of the wind and the clouds.' ~ Primo
Levi

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 6:29 AM, Vinod Chaudhary via Personal_Submersibles <