[PSUBS-MAILIST] insurance

Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 6 21:11:45 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Does anyone have insurance on just the value of their sub? I know liability
starts to get crazy but just to protect the investment?

Thanks!
Shanee

'The fact remains that political frontiers are impervious to our verbal
cultures, while the substantially nonverbal civilization of playfulness
crosses them with the happy freedom of the wind and the clouds.' ~ Primo
Levi