[PSUBS-MAILIST] insurance

Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 7 17:11:49 EDT 2018

​Hi Hank,

That would be great! We just want the value insured against comprehensive
loss, not liability or operations. ​

Best,
Shanee

'The fact remains that political frontiers are impervious to our verbal
cultures, while the substantially nonverbal civilization of playfulness
crosses them with the happy freedom of the wind and the clouds.' ~ Primo
Levi

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 6:44 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <