[PSUBS-MAILIST] surveyor needed in FL

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 17 04:25:16 EDT 2018

Shanee, what kind of survey?

Classification survey?(Better ask ABS)
Re-classification  ?    (Better ask ABS)
Sale worth survey?
Technical status and condition only?
With paperwork check - or without?

vbr Carsten, Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] surveyor needed in FL
Datum: 2018-04-17T05:12:03+0200
Von: "Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles"
<personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
An: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion"
<personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

I'm still looking for someone to do the survey. If you have any ideas, I
could use email introductions to people you may know that might be able to
help out!

Thanks,
Shanee

~~~~^~~^~~~~^~~^~~^~~~~^~~^~~^~~
<><    <><                 )                                 <*III><
   <>< <><    <><      ( (               <*III><
<><        <><  <><     ) )

'The fact remains that political frontiers are impervious to our verbal
cultures, while the substantially nonverbal civilization of playfulness
crosses them with the happy freedom of the wind and the clouds.' ~ Primo
Levi

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 5:16 AM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <
personal_submersibles at psubs.org <mailto:personal_submersibles at psubs.org> >
wrote:

  What results are you actually looking for...ultrasound recording of metal
  depth?  x-ray inspection of welds?  If you are just looking for someone
  with good knowledge to look the vessel over and give you an opinion on
  it, I would try Vance Bradley who is in Port Lucie.  I think there are
  numerous other people on the list that could also give you that kind of
  up/down opinion.

  Jon