[PSUBS-MAILIST] Emailing: DSCF4218

graham bayliss via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 1 07:55:28 EDT 2018

Hi Alan

My mistake my heads is in the clouds tanks are 72" long sorry

Graham

-----Original Message-----
From: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
On Behalf Of Alan via Personal_Submersibles
Sent: 01 August 2018 11:52
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Emailing: DSCF4218

Hi Graham,
can you just confirm those dimensions before I calculate.
Originally you said your new pods were 6ft long ( 72")
In the latest email I am reading that you are now saying they
are 57 & 1/4" long! Or is this the old pod length.
Once I get the dimensions right I'll calculate your old pod
thickness at 1/4".
We will get there eventually.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad