[PSUBS-MAILIST] Comms for the SeaQuestor Sub

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 1 18:44:07 EDT 2018

Hi Jon, The photo I have doesn't show the end chord.. If they are only for
the surface unit, my plan is to cut the chord and modify as necessary.  I
should have my first set in my hands shortly as my surface base unit just
arrived today.
I will let you know.
I also have access to 6 mic sets for the SSB2010 and 6 transducers. Don't
know the price yet.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 2:54 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <