[PSUBS-MAILIST] If you're in Berkeley and want to meet the Marlin sub tomorrow...

Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 3 14:23:31 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We're having our first small gathering of people who want to be involved
with the Marlin sub - now named Noctiluca - the objective of which is to go
through all the paperwork and start getting to know all the systems and
processes.

Come join us if you want!

All Power Labs, Berkeley
Saturday Aug 4
1-3pm

Best,
Shanee

'The fact remains that political frontiers are impervious to our verbal
cultures, while the substantially nonverbal civilization of playfulness
crosses them with the happy freedom of the wind and the clouds.' ~ Primo
Levi