[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shell cover

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Aug 12 22:41:15 EDT 2018

Brian,
on one of your videos where you were lowering the sub in the water &
blowing the ballasts, you had stability issues that you weren't sure about.
Would it not be better to try & get under the water & check that you don't
topple over? If you are unstable you can always add flotation up high &
lead down low. If you do that shell you may be forced to destroy it in the
process of rectifying stability issues.
Cheers Alan