[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trailer Issue

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 17 11:12:47 EDT 2018

Sorry, I have confused things with my terms.  I'm talking about the coupler...the surge actuator unit that sits on the ball.  See the attached file for a visual...the top is what I have now (exaggerated), the bottom is how I think I need to modify.  So what I'm saying, is that the tongue could go up another couple of inches but I can't raise the ball because the coupler is already cocked on it instead of level.  I would need to lower the coupler and then use an appropriate drop hitch.
Jon