[PSUBS-MAILIST] vertical thruster

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 24 16:56:49 EDT 2018

Hi Hank,
My vertical thrusters are in about 18" of tube as well. Two of my
horizontal thrusters are at the end of about a 48" tube.  I have not done
any bollard tests yet to see If I will have any loss of power, but I plan
to. I'll send you the results after the test is complete.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 1:11 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <