[PSUBS-MAILIST] mbt test

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 27 04:52:49 EDT 2018

Thanks guys,I am pretty happy with the changes.  I am trying to get all the dirty work done before the snow flies.  I have to get the jettisoning hydraulic cylinder mounted next along with some other brackets for O2 tank and thrusters etc.  I hope to have it all wrapped up this week and  ready for paint.  I can then spend the winter building the body and putting all the bits in it.  A friend dropped off a whole truck load of plastic dock decking that he salvaged.  I will use that on the deck because it is buoyant and looks real nice, but best of all it was free.