[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lurker finally surfacing!

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 28 23:02:04 EDT 2018

Jim,
don't take my figures as gospel as I was using a basic program & there are other
factors to consider apart from the measurements I worked on.
However those results indicated that if you did some serious calculations you
could go a lot deeper than you intended.
There are some talented people in the group with regard to hull calculations
& reinforcement etc. ( I'm not one of them) I am sure if you asked for an opinion
on your pressure vessels crush depth you would get some good advice.
Have you had a look at the "Guernsey Submarine" site?
http://www.guernseysubmarine.com
A great resource there, with supplier links.
Anything you aren't sure of just ask.
Cheers Alan