[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lurker finally surfacing!

james hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 30 00:54:18 EDT 2018

Hi Jon,I'm not sure how I missed that on the plans!  Thanks for pointing it out.God bless, Jim   On Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 4:58:29 AM PDT, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 The seal is shown and listed on drawing K-250-005-0, item #15 specified as US Seal PS-309.  It's just a spring loaded mechanical "pump seal".  The PS-309 is still available from many suppliers however it is 7/8 diameter so you'd need something similar but larger for your 1" propeller shaft.  There are other types of mechanical seals that will work as well.
Jon