[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minkota 101

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 31 10:00:25 EDT 2018

Hi Hank, yup your correct, with all the shaping of the hull, and it having
two halves,  it seemed more prudent to make sure its round at the forward
sail location before cutting the hole. We are templating the sail today
before sending to the plasma cnc, then off to the rolling machine.
David

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 4:41 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <