[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: Minkota 101

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 31 10:05:42 EDT 2018

Hi Cliff, all good points. I may have to change my order for my two rear
thrusters as I have the ability to make them bigger as they are not in a
thruster tube. And an extra 24 lbs of thrust wouldn't hurt either. The
question is how will the SeaQuestor handle 426lbs of thrust in acrobat mode?
David

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 6:11 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <