[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shell, downsizing

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 1 15:46:02 EST 2018

Alec
Yes that's what I have herd as well. I think the only thing different
between med 02 and industrial 02 is that med 02 is a little dryer and more
expensive because it has the word "medical" on it. I originally checked
into using small industrial tanks but changed my thought process to Scuba
tanks due to going with aluminum for weight and non rust reasons. I will
only see salt water where I am. How many cubic feet are they what is the
length and diameter and cost you paid if you remember as it is looking more
and more like that is what I am going to have to do.
Thanks
Rick