[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shell, downsizing

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 1 20:33:29 EST 2018

Hi Rick,
can you do a Padi emergency O2 providers course on Oahu?
It only took me a couple of nights of about 2hrs each night.
The reason I went that way is that I knew With that cert. I could get O2 throughout
the country from dive stores that had O2. Plus, as you say, the Aluminium
tanks are suitable for a marine environment.
The other option is to get a mate who is a technical diver to fill them for you.
BTW they only fill them with O2 to 2000psi.
Alan