[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shell, downsizing

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Dec 2 14:46:55 EST 2018

Thanks guys
I don't like the idea of having to have my tanks shipped off Island to be
filled so if I can find a tech diver guy who will fill them for me or I
will go to plan B and just use industrial 02 where I don't need a special
license and can just swap them out like Alec.

Rick

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 4:15 PM Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <