[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery boxes

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Dec 9 16:35:07 EST 2018

Hank,
yes always good if you can find something, but difficult.
You have changed my ideas with your posts on battery boxes & I am thinking
I should go that way over the 1 atm cylinder.
I could design it in CAD & get the sections cut perfectly, then build a wall for a
silicone or polyurathane seal mold, & cast the mold on a sheet of glass.
Maybe fibreglass over & inside the box.
I picked up some ideas from Vance's post on the battery box.
Alan