[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2019 Flathead Lake Expedtion

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 15 14:04:27 EST 2018

Alec, three things have really helped.  The first is having participated in
the 2018 Lake Tahoe Expedition and leveraging off this prior event, second
in having a single interested group, FLBS, really wanting to see this
happen and third, is the video you did at Lake Tahoe which was instrumental
in getting buy in with FLBS.

 I am hoping your son's driving schedule will permit you to participate and
do your video magic.  Glad to hear your successful test of Shakleton.

Have a blessed Christmas!

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 10:54 AM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <