[PSUBS-MAILIST] gel coat nightmare

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 15 22:09:54 EST 2018

I hate working with glass and am not looking forward to making my MBT's!
if it's any consolation, I knew of a guy who was building his own 36'
sailboat out of fiberglass in the late 60,s and he didn't get the
resin/hardener ratio correct for the temperature and humidity for that day
and it never set up all the way! Never did hear what he did but probably
sold it as is where is and went out and bought one all ready done!
Rick

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 1:25 PM Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <