[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Dec 16 03:21:31 EST 2018

Thanks Ian, if you knew how many hours I've spent sketching,  translating
into cad drawings, and then reading the details and redrafting them. Must
be the architect in me.  Half the fun is the design aesthetic and working
thru the functionality and keeping it cool looking.  Tomorrow I start the
cnc rib skeleton form work getting ready for the foam and then the molding
for the fiberglass shell.
David.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018, 11:49 PM irox via Personal_Submersibles <