[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2019 Flathead Lake Expedtion

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 17 18:36:53 EST 2018

 Cliff,Make sure if you put R-300 on a boat to NZ there is room for Gamma!Hank
    On Monday, December 17, 2018, 11:36:51 AM MST, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 1,923 miles, Devine Texas to Yellow Bay in Montana, yes quite a tow.  Having said that, Maxi and I towed the R-300 1,163 miles to Islamorada in 2013 and 2017 and 1,377 miles to Lake Tahoe this year.  To me it all part of the adventure!   Now if I could just justify putting her on a boat to New Zealand, that would be quite a trip.
Best Regards and a ?Happy Christmas to you Alan.