[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2019 Flathead Lake Expedtion

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 18 09:02:18 EST 2018

Excellent. Brian, can you send me off list to cliffordredus at sbcglobal.net
your contact info so I can get you in the planning loop?  At his time we
only have two tender vessels.  Although Doug Shur mentioned that he and his
dad may rent a boat on the lake.  If so they might be available to tender
Harold.  After I get your contact info, I will send you a Emergency Plan
form we need to get filled out on each Psub.  Do you have VHF comms on the
boat?  Do you have underwater comms compatible with OTS gear?

Best Regards

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 7:43 PM Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <