[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 21 17:56:50 EST 2018

 Hello fellow sub nerds.  After do some total destruction testing of my prototype vent valve - I have decided to replace the plastic top with an aluminum disk.   Also I had to pressurize the air cylinder until it exploded before the piston seal would leak.  I was hoping it had a weaker seal so that the cylinder would be self protecting from water pressure.  The test shows that a compensation system needs to be added to protect the low pressure side of the piston.  No problem - I will mount a second small air cylinder in the air line to act a compensator.  I now have three valves built and ready to install.Hank
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: hank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca>To: hank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca>Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018, 3:49:20 PM MSTSubject:

Sent from my iPhone