[PSUBS-MAILIST] Closed view

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 21 18:40:13 EST 2018

I chose air because it works out to be rust resistant. Solenoids should be in oil filled housings. Solenoids are also expensive and slow. The plumbing in my case is extremely simple because I am not using both directions of the cylinder.   I would prefer a reach rod but since I have spent time and money on a pressure test I am hesitant to drill the hull and weld.   I originally planned on solenoids but seeing Alec’s sub sink inspired me to go pneumatic
Hank

Sent from my iPhone