[PSUBS-MAILIST] Design Edge/ CamPlasmakl

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 22 22:41:08 EST 2018

Hi Brian, I know that when I tried to open the DXF file,  I had to use my
most recent version of acad to see it. See if your guy can do a saveas in
an older release of cad.
Your guy should be able to see it then.

David

On Dec 22, 2018 4:03 PM, "Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles" <

HI All,
                 Has anyone had any experience with Design Edge and or
Plasma Cam ?   I had someone do a drawing for me in Auto cad , we sent the
dxf file to the aluminum guy to cut out but he could not see the drawing.
Any ideas?  Maybe something to do with which plane it was drawn in?  So
that the plasma cutter sees the correct cuts?

Brian