[PSUBS-MAILIST] Threaded Inserts

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 29 01:26:45 EST 2018

Thanks Mike,
yes I was looking at the round type.
Great suggestion about squaring off the flange, hadn't thought about
them spinning!
The type with the large thread on the outside, I have seen in kitset
furniture.
I am intending to source a 316 threaded insert with flange & now that
you've got me thinking, it might pay to grind in to them a bit first to
help with the adhesion.
What application have you been using them in Mike?
Cheers Alan