[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vesc motor temperature display

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 31 03:26:54 EST 2018

Hi Steve,
thanks but no it was Aussie Steve, I should have been more specific.
He is familiar with my motor controller.
The temperature sensor is powered from the Vesc motor controller
& the signal returns to the Vesc. Also the Vesc has the over-temperature
cut back that you mentioned. I don't want to disable this by running
the temperature sensor from a different power source.
I can get the temperature reading on my laptop, but don't want to take
that out in an inflatable.
Cheers Alan