[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mushroom Valve?

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 5 08:51:24 EST 2018

I understand wanting to avoid the welding piece on a finished hull. It will be good to see your results.

You are probably right on the freeboard. The tanks I am considering adding (future) will be less susceptible to "burping" and that added benefit might give me more Piece of mind for towing.

I might get in the water for early surface testing this fall.

Thanks,
Steve