[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 5 18:44:58 EST 2018

Brian,
I have had at least 7 blow on me, but off higher voltage.
It may be that the load is on & the current surges in, or if there are adjustable
pots they may be set too high.
On higher powered lithium battery power supplies to motor controllers they quite
often have a pre charge resistor ( forget the other name for it) .
This lets charge trickle in & fill up the capacitors before full power is
put on the circuit. I have this on my 48V lithium battery pack, so does Hugh.
Alan.

Sent from my iPad