[PSUBS-MAILIST] charcoal filter

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 6 23:25:27 EST 2018

Had another look at the activated charcoal filters.
There is a lot of information out there with the "Indoor plant growing community"
They want to get rid of the plant smell.
I am thinking of having a very small unit & only turning it on if the sub starts to
smell bad.
I will buy a small computer fan & some activated charcoal & see how
much charcoal it can push air through without drawing too much amps or cavitating.