[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Hull Calculations

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Feb 18 08:58:25 EST 2018

You have to enable Macros.  Different versions of MS excel can be different, but when you open the document look for "warnings" at the top.  I get two of them, the first is called "Protected View" and warns that the document came from the internet and might be unsafe.  There is a button "Enable Editing" that has to be clicked.
The second is called, "Security Warning" and is where you enable Macros.  Click on "Enable Content".
Jon